With the start of December comes many festive events in and around Robbinsville, New Jersey. At Mosquito Joe of Robbinsville-Jackson, we want to make sure our customers take full advantage of all that our town has to offer!
Below find some of our favorite holiday happenings!
- The Holly Holiday Historic Village Tour is a great activity for the whole family. At the Historic Whitesbog Village in Brown Mills on December 13th – 15th at 6 PM, you can tour the decorated village and see all the holly trees. Festive drinks and snacks are included on this tour! The beautiful tour includes fruit fields, The General Store, and house museums.
- This holiday season there are several opportunities to meet Santa. Come see the big jolly guy in the red suit at The Learning Experience in Hamilton on December 14th from 11 AM to 1 PM there will be free photos with Santa! This family event also includes breakfast, face painting and more!
- With the big crowds, bustling traffic and long lines at every store, the holidays can be a very hectic time of year. Relax and unwind by making a holiday aromatherapy bracelet at The White Butterfly Gift Boutique. This fun and creative event will feature an essential oil expert who will guide you through the workshop and help keep your holiday season stress-free. For $12, you can make a bracelet for you, a friend or family member!
- Pictures with Santa aren’t just for kids! Take your furry friends to the PetValu in Jackson on December 22 to get their photo snapped with ol’ St. Nick. Pictures will be $10 cash and proceeds will be donated to Rescue Ridge, a local shelter. These photos will make for the perfect Christmas card!
- Support the Laurita Equestrian Center and join the fun by attending this year’s Winterfest on December 22 from 10 AM to 3 PM! This holiday season, they are opening up their barn to the community to show all of the ways they help horses heal people. There will be food, games, sleigh and wagon rides, vendors for holiday shopping, crafting, horses as well as other animals, pictures with Santa and a cute pony, and much more! Admission is FREE to this event. Donations are accepted and benefit the Rein Dancer Therapeutic Riding Center.
- Finding a beautiful Christmas tree is a festive part of the holiday season. Luckily for us, there are many wonderful Christmas tree farms in the area! At The Lazy Susan Christmas Tree Farm, you can find your perfect tree every Saturday and Sunday until Christmas. Visit the farm at 184 Sharon Road in Robbinsville.
If you’re stumped on holiday gift ideas, give the gift of an itch-free backyard! MoJo gift cards make the perfect stocking stuffer or gift for the person who has everything. To get presents for everyone on your nice list, contact us at 732-228-8092.
Mosquito Joe of Robbinsville-Jackson hopes that all of our loyal customers and friends in the community have a wonderful holiday season!