October is here and it is officially time for pumpkins, apple cider, scarecrows and candy! We know it is a busy time of year so we have compiled a short list of the top places to go pumpkin picking with your family in and around Robbinsville New Jersey.
Top places for pumpkin picking:
- Oasis Family Farm: located right in Robbinsville, you can pick your own pumpkin starting September 22 through October. While you are there, pick up some beautiful mums to decorate your home with!
- Bullock Farms: Located in Cream Ridge, Bullock farm has lots to offer including a fun corn maze! They also offer a platform overlooking the 100-acre farm for beautiful scenic views. Perfect to kick off the fall season! Two smaller mazes for young children are also available.
- DeWolf’s U-Pick Farm: Located in New Egypt, this farm offers pumpkin picking, hayrides, corn maze and much more. While you are there you can pick fresh tomatoes, peas, zucchini, carrots and much more!
- Emrys Berry Patch: delicious pies are ready to be purchased at this beautiful farm located in New Egypt. Bring the whole family for two corn mazes, a straw bale maze, hayrides, farm animals and much more! The farm market is also open seven days a week, grab some local/goods while you are there!
- Windsor Farm and Market: Bring your family to the farm and enjoy a hayride to the pumpkin patch. Take a wagon ride through their Halloween decorated woods and see all of the cartoon character cutouts.
Looking for a fall event this month? Don’t miss out on these wonderful events in or around Robbinsville:
- Oktoberfest: Located right in Hamilton Township on October 14th , this event is one you do not want to miss! Enjoy festivities and fireworks into one fun-packed day. This event will feature family favorite events like: Amusements, Pumpkin Patch, Hayrides, Corn Maze, Crafters, Vendors and more! There will also be a fire pit to keep you and your family toasty!
Sunday, October 14, 2018
11 AM until 5:30 PM
Veterans Park – Kuser Road Entrance Address (for Directions)
2206 Kuser Road Hamilton Township, NJ 08690
- Fall Forestry Festival: This free event is full of fun nature filled events to help you learn more about the forest you live in. Enjoy nature Walks, Maple Sugaring Crafts and much more!
Saturday, Oct 6, 2018 from 10:00 AM until 03:00 PM
Forest Resource Education Center
495 Don Connor Blvd
- Central Jersey Beer Festival: Grab your lawn chairs and blankets for this fun adult event. Taste over 150 beers for 4 hours while listening to live music. Food vendors will be available for cash.
Saturday, October 13, 2018 from 1 PM to 6 PM
Mercer County Park Festival Grounds, West Windsor, New Jersey
1665 Mercerville-Edinburg Road
West Windsor NJ 08550
- Read and Pick Pumpkins: Parents and young children (ages preschool to 8 years) are welcome to celebrate everything wonderful about gourds and pumpkins. At this event, you will be reading two books about pumpkins. Then everyone will pick his or her own decorative mini-pumpkins and gourds.
Tuesday, October 2nd, 2018 from 9:30 AM until 10:30 AM
330 Cold Soil Road
Princeton, NJ 08540
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing day pumpkin picking with your family or a fall festival, we hope these events bring you and your family some fall joy! Mosquito Joe of Robbinsville-Jackson wishes you and your family a happy Halloween and fall season!